Walking the length of the way to enjoy my own company in a
dark winter evening is always fun as it ought to be. The December snow always
keeps its promise of being oddly satisfying. I open the creaky main door and step outside.
Shiver ricochet inside of me. I pull my coat tighter and lightly tread
forward. The bare silence of the vicinity is now the crunching sound of my
boots as I move forward on the snow. Traipsing through the snow, a gentle
chilly breeze slowly and sadistically pierces the skin on my face. I reposition
my scarf to cover my face still liking the sting of it and keeping my stride.
How many people have you met so far in your life? I highly doubt that anyone has kept track of it. If you have then congrats, you are insane. Us normal people wouldn't know, so let's call it many . You meet many people in your life. In a way or other, they become a part of you shaping you into the very self you are today. You may have memories of them in various light. Some you remember vividly and some with vague details. You might not remember the things you said, things they conversed back, the meals you enjoyed together, the gossips you shared, but what you can never forget is the way they made you feel. Even the weight of time couldn't erase it. But then, there are those few who made you feel alive. They breathed life into your heart. They radiated a light which pierced your soul in the very heart of gentleness. Here are some excerpts about such people who knowingly or unknowingly tended to my inner being and taught me ways to live. Live in a sen...
Comments
Post a Comment